06 September, 2014

Let There be Lights!

The Ecotech Radion XR15w Pros are up!  I made a temporary mount for them out of some extra PVC.  Not the most elegant solution but it gets them up and running for under $20.  A permanent solution on the to do list.


With the Radions suspended 10" above the surface of the water, the spread seems nice and even.  I may lower them to 9".  The color blending is a bit fractured and looks a little psychedelic at times.

I've been playing with the Ecosmartlive and it is pretty neat.  Looking forward to getting my Apex Gold package with the Wireless Expansion Module and Neptune Automatic Feeding System, by the end of the month.  Also need an auto top off system.



The cycling is going well, The system easily eliminates 1-2 ppm ammonia in 24 hours.  I dosed to about 3 ppm today, we'll see what it looks like tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment